Wednesday, August 24, 2005

FIRST HE WAS JUST A MURDERER, NOW HE IS A LYING MURDERER


Robertson issued his denial during an interview with former ambassador-at-large for the Republic of Venezuela and outspoken Chavez critic Thor Halvorssen on the August 24 broadcast of Christian Broadcasting Network's The 700 Club:

HALVORSSEN: Now, I think that it's very important to also note your comments were about assassination. The person -- I think that alternative is lowering to his level.

ROBERTSON: Wait a minute, I didn't say 'assassination.' I said our special forces should, quote, "take him out," and "take him out" can be a number of things including kidnapping. There are a number of ways to take out a dictator from power besides killing him. I was misinterpreted by the AP, but that happens all the time.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200508240005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these robertsons of the world and their lives take the buscuit, my friend.keep up this correct blog