Monday, August 22, 2005

IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME TO GO ON WITH MY LIFE, TO KEEP A BALANCED LIFE."

"I'm going to have lunch with Secretary of State Rice, talk a little business; Mrs. Bush, talk a little business; we've got a friend from South Texas here, named Katharine Armstrong; take a little nap. I'm reading an Elmore Leonard book right now, knock off a little Elmore Leonard this afternoon; go fishing with my man, Barney; a light dinner and head to the ballgame. I get to bed about 9:30 p.m., wake up about 5 a.m. So it's a perfect day."

"it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say," it was also important "for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/22/politics/22letter.html?pagewanted=print

No comments: