Signs That the United States is About to Bomb Iran
Before any major military operation, there are always tell tale signs. With all the talk about Israel or the United States bombing Iran's nuclear weapons program, it would be wise to check for the signs before taking the pundit prattle too seriously.
- The U.S. Navy stages a "surge exercise" and moves six carrier battle groups into the Indian Ocean.
- A "regularly scheduled exercise" moves Patriot Missile Batteies to Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. These exercises happen from time to time, but if they happen when other things are happening...
- Movement of B-52 and B1B bombers to the island of Diego Garcia (in the Indian Ocean).
- Deployment of F117 stealth bombers and F-22 fighters to anywhere in the Persian Gulf.
- Deployment of B-2 Stealth Bombers to Guam, where there are special facilities for maintaining these aircraft.
- Lockdown of Whitman Air Force Base (where most B-2 bombers are stationed) in Missouri.
- Increased delivery of Pizza to Pentagon
- Sudden loss of cell service near some air force bases (from which heavy bombers would depart). At the same time, there would be sightings of Middle Eastern looking guys around these bases, trying to get their cell phones to work, while being observed by what appears to be FBI agents.
- Deployment of KC-135/KC-10 aerial tankers to Diego Garcia, Guam and the Persian Gulf.
- America asks nations neighboring Iran for basing and over flight rights.
These warning signs are no secret, and intelligence officers regularly run down their check lists. As a result, nations will sometimes stage a false alert by deliberately performing many of the items on someone's check list, with no intention of following through.