And now let's hear from the man who started it all by arming mujaheddin in Afghanistan (1977) to prompt, and then to counter, a Soviet invasion.
Who wrote two books promoting the global empire - one repeatedly calling for a "pearl harbor" to soften up public opinion (The Grand Chessboard, 1996)
Former National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski's issued a damning indictment of the Bush Regime in his testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 1, 2007, which you probably did not see as the United States no longer has a media--only a government propaganda ministry.
Brzezinski damned the Bush Regime's war in Iraq as
- "a historic, strategic, and moral calamity."
- "driven by Manichean impulses and imperial hubris."
Brzezinski told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that
- "the final destination on this downhill track is likely to be a head-on conflict with Iran and with much of the world of Islam."
- "some provocation in Iraq or a terrorist act in the U.S. blamed on Iran; culminating in a 'defensive' U.S. military action against Iran that plunges a lonely America into a spreading and deepening quagmire eventually ranging across Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan."
Brzezinski concludes his testimony with the statement that it is
- "time for the Congress to assert itself."
Of course, Zbig is a realist and what he could have never figured on was that the idiot George W. Bush would let the neocons came through the back door of the Republican party, captured the flag, take over the government (and of particular importance, the Pentagon) and implement their destructive “clash of civilizations” agenda and its attendant Straussian domestic social project.
Jacobin neocons are who are “rigid” with the tension they create “that shatter” the system. Out of control neocons, who are Straussian radicals embracing a reformulated version of Leon Trotsky’s “permanent revolution” with an unhealthy dose of Zionism, who (at least in the rarified air of their leadership) are reactionary Jews espousing the “clash of civilizations” dogma targeting Muslim society and culture
* Brzezinski and Tim Osman (Osama bin Laden) discuss the string of Jihads that Zbigniew never regrets