Brzezinski confirms that the United States can organise attacks in their own territory
Auditioned on February 1st, 2007 by the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, the former National Security Adviser read a statement the terms of which had been carefully chosen.
He indicated that : " a plausible scenario for a military collision with Iran involves
- Iraqi failure to meet the benchmarks,
- followed by accusations of Iranian responsibility for the failure,
- then by some provocation in Iraq or a terrorist act in the US blamed on Iran,
- culminating in a ‘defensive’ US military action against Iran that plunges a lonely America into a spreading and deepening quagmire eventually ranging across Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan".
- the former National Security Adviser tried to beat the neoconservatives to it and to cast doubt in advance on any circumstance which would lead to the war.
- to suggest that in case of collision with the war partisans, he could reopen the September 11th file.
In any case, Thierry Meyssan’s hypothesis - According to which the September 11th attacks would have been perpetrated by a Military-Industrial Complex faction to provoke the Afghanistan and Iraq wars - Leaves suddenly the taboo domain to be discussed publicly by Washington elites.
MORE BLATANT FACTS