... just to roll back to December 11, 2000 when the Supreme Court appointed George as our unelected, un-democratic and illegal President
- Repeal the Patriot Act
- Repeal No Child Left Behind
- Scale down the Department of Homeland Security and rename it so it loses its Nazi tone and is brought under civilian control.
- Restore habeas corpus and close all torture camps by repealing the Military Commissions’ Act.
- Repeal all contracts with paid mercenary killer companies.
- Restore the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.
- Repeal all BushCo-Presidential directives (especially Directive 51) and review all laws that contain signing statements.
- Restore the 4th Amendment by enforcing warrants for spying on Americans.
- Impeach Bush and Cheney-post presidency so they can’t receive federal benefits.
- Bring all troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan and review military needs for other bases around the world.
- Repeal all free trade agreements.
- Kick AIPAC and other lobbyists out of the halls of Congress where they have no business.
A THIRD PARTY
We need 5 senate seats and 25 house seats. That would give an independent third party make or break numbers on close votes in both chambers. And they need to be properly funded. 1 Million for house seats and 2 Million for each senate seat. (I have a plan as to how you could win with that.)This would give us hope that we could change things within two years.
I think it would happen if you asked for this. Attempt to raise 35 million dollars. Target blue dog dems and run candidates against the worst republicans.