Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Paraphrasing Gerald Ford

My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.

Our Constitution works; our great Republic is a government of laws and not of men. Here the people rule. But there is a higher Power, by whatever name we honor Him, who ordains not only righteousness but love, not only justice but mercy.

As we bind up the internal wounds of (the Bush/Cheney administration), more painful and more poisonous than those of (any other time in our history), let us restore the golden rule to our political process, and let brotherly love purge our hearts of suspicion and of hate.

2 comments:

MarcLord said...

Amen, brother.

I guess you're feeling pretty confident of the outcome.

Jesus Reyes said...

I dont know whether to feel confident or not. I think there could very well be a coup d etat.

Outside flipping the machines, I think the plan is to spark black riots and then bring in the combat brigade and turn it into a "race war".


I think the problem is in the numbers. As the differential expands the theft becomes more problematic.