John J Mearsheimer and Stephen M Walt
The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy
The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the ... - 2003 - 308 pages
Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti ... - 2007 - 448 pages
Image and Reality of the Israel Palestine Conflict - 2003 - 332 pages
• Indefensible Weapons: The Political and Psychological Case Against Nuclearism with Robert Jay Lifton, House of Anansi Press, 1998.
• Predatory Globalization: A Critique, Polity, 1999.
• The Great Terror War, Interlink Publishing Group, 2002.
• The Declining World Order: America's Imperial Geopolitics, Routledge, 2004.
• The Costs of War: International Law, the UN, and World Order after Iraq, Routledge, 2007.
• Achieving Human Rights , Routledge, 2008
Neve Gordon is chair of the department of politics and government at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and author of Israel’s Occupation (University of California Press, 2008).
* Torture, Human Rights, Medical Ethics and the case of Israel, Zed Books, New York, ISBN 1856493148 (1995; editor, with Ruchama Marton)
* From the Margins of Globalization: Critical Perspectives on Human Rights. Lexington Books, Lanham, MD, ISBN 0739108786 (2004; editor)
* Israel's Occupation. University of California Press, Berkeley CA, ISBN 0520255313 (2008)
* Drinking the Sea at Gaza: Days and Nights in a Land under Siege (Owl Books, 2000)
* (with Rachel Leah Jones) Reporting from Ramallah: An Israeli Journalist in an Occupied Land (Semiotext(e), 2003)
Recently she labeled Israel an apartheid state with privileges reserved mostly for Jews. She says that
'The Palestinians, as a people, are divided into subgroups, something which is reminiscent also of South Africa under apartheid rule'
Philip Weiss describes his blog: Mondoweiss is a news website devoted to covering American foreign policy in the Middle East, chiefly from a progressive Jewish perspective.
a leading investigator into the pervasive powers of AIPAC, the US-Israeli lobby
In the UK, the Socialist Workers Party (SWP) has invited Gilad Atzmon to appear at their annual convention this July, "Marxism 2005". Atzmon, former Israeli, is a fervent and outspoken anti-Zionist, promoter of full Right of Return, and is in favour of the establishment of a Single State which encompasses all the people in historical Palestine. He is engaged in deconstructing the supremacist nature inherent in an ideology like Zionism that excludes a priori those who are not Jews, and which grants Jews special rights in historical Palestine. He is a writer and musician. His performances include the message dedicated to his political beliefs. Although he is not affiliated with any political party, he is a political artist whose agenda is Palestine and the interests of the Palestinian people.
is a psychotherapist and former Israeli resident who left Israel for Australia in 1991. In The Israeli Police State, Abarbanel writes a revealing piece on the psychologically abusive and maliciously intimidatory tactics employed by the Israeli state even for people who simply want to leave; in this case, herself. Excerpted below; read in full at The Electronic Intifada (9 July 2007):