The most common mistakes made by Israelis are as follows:
1. To fail to realize that there is no essential difference between Tel Aviv and a Jewish settlement in the West Bank.
2. To believe that the creation of the state of Israel was an outcome of the Holocaust.
3. To regard themselves as innocent people and thus as victims of the IsraeliPalestinian conflict.
4. To believe that they live in a democracy and therefore that their atrocities are legitimate.
5. To be convinced that they live in an open society which enjoys political and ideological diversity.
6. To believe that the ghetto is behind them.
7. To be convinced that the 'Jewish state' is a legitimate concept.
8. To think that Israel is a shelter for the entire Jewish people and the best answer to anti-Semitism.
9. To regard themselves as humanists.
10. To be sure that Israel is immortal.http://gilad.co.uk/html%20files/mistakes.html