Monday, January 25, 2010
1. Pass the House's $154 billion job creation bill.
2. Pass Obama's proposed bank tax.
3. Order the Department of Justice to investigate the financial manipulations and inept regulation
4. Publicize the hearings and findings of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and develop legislative proposals to rein in Wall Street
5. Make the federal foreclosure agency work to reform mortgages
6. Pass the Consumer Protection Agency and blame every politician
7. Fire Tim Geithner and Larry Summers. Replace them with Joe Stiglitz and Elizabeth Warren.
8. Pass healthcare reform with a public option and the surtax on the wealthy and no excise tax through reconciliation.
9. Announce that the Democratic Party will stop accepting donations from the banking and insurance industries and demand that the Republican Party do the same.