Afghanistan - Karzai seems to be turning on his masters with threats of joining Talib. Watch for a new hasty "election", a code in west for imperator enthroning.
- In yet another case of west cowardice, Germs, after being ambushed and losing 3 child-murdering troops, opened fire on anything and everything managing to kill 5 of their allies.
- 29Mar-4Apr, west loses some 56 plus the customary 3-4X injury rate, 4 hmvs, 2 tanks, chopper, 8 tanks, and suffers 2 base shelling.
Australia - Like baboons and EUnuchs, ratchets up looting by "privitasation" or public assets under the pretext of shaving cost. Port of Brisbane, forestry plantations, and freight and coal rail business go on garage sale. Note how the clever blokes kept the maintenance of railways a public wallet matter.
Bolivia - Gets a 100M USD loan from Russia and begins coop on energy, military, the usuals.
Brazil - Building a fleet of space rockets slated to orbit in 2014. Too bad the NASA "moon" baboons can't read otherwise they may enjoy this one.
Canada - Ontario, too, ushers in the beautiful word "austerity" with years of public programme cuts; wage freezes on 1M public jobs; wage freezes on 350K private jobs; and dumping the lofty Toronto beautification projects.
- Has had enough of Afghanistan heroin protecting and wants out. Fights among the drug mafias?
China - Loads up on Russian S300's. Oddly, west didn't spew the usual venom and threats of bombing China or Russia.
- Following threatening all sorts of retributions, comrade Obama is singing tweely again to Beijing. Why? China responded to the comrade's threats of sanctions with the mention of trade war. EUnuchs have made it clear to USA they want no part of this war.
- Picks up Ford's Volvo for 1,8B USD on the west-wide garage sale.