FREE BURMA (FROM CHINA)...
...AND GIVE IT TO BUSH/CHENEY:
You are invited to join George Soros, Robert Helvey and Gene Sharp in using this
New easy-to-use stencil template to make monks at different sizes! (courtesy of USG website)
(...because all the cool people use stencils now - have you checked out Oaxaca?)
You can help make this image appear all over the world, reminding people everywhere of the uprising in Burma and showing that the struggle for freedom is alive everywhere.
A person like you could print one or both of these at any size, cut them out to make a stencil and use dark orange paint to put the images up. Where you paint it and what you paint it on is up to you...
Do it yourself and remember, only use dark orange paint.
Or, for you convenience, complete your accessorizing here at the CIA on-line shopping center.
...and join hands today with George Bush, Condoleeza Rice and
- National Endowment for Democracy (NED), the
- George Soros Open Society Institute,
- Freedom House and
- Gene Sharp's Albert Einstein Institution (a US intelligence asset used to spark "non-violent" regime change around the world since 1988 on behalf of the US strategic agenda)
Do you long for the oldies like
- Serbia's Otpor with it's B92 radio station,
- Ukraine "Orange Revolution" or the
- Georgia "Rose Revolution", or
- Kyrgyzstan's KelKel Tulip Revolution or
- Belarus' Zubr or the
- Venezuela RCTV demonstrations.
- Cedar Revolution in Lebanon
- The "Purple Revolution" in Iraq
- The "Blue Revolution" in Kuwait
...well now you can re-live those day again with the NED sponsored Burmese "Saffron Revolution".
Be a part of a well-orchestrated exercise in Washington-run regime change, down to the details of
- "hit-and-run" protests with "swarming" mobs of monks in saffron,
- Internet blogs,
- mobile SMS links between protest groups,
- well-organized protest cells which disperse and re-form, and
- designer coffee mugs
Be a part of doing today what the CIA did during the Cold War but in a whole new modern way and *now*, for the first time, the use of stencils - you know, like the Anarchists do.
Completely funded, no dues, no sacrifice (some salaries available).
Rub shoulders with Gene Sharp, founder of the deceptively-named Albert Einstein Institution in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a group funded by an arm of the NED to foster US-friendly regime change since 1988 in key spots around the world.
WHAT'S AT STAKE
(CAVEAT EMPTOR: you don't get any shares in this enterprise, but you *do* get to paint with stencils, using dark orange paint)
- control of the strategic sea lanes from the Persian Gulf to the South China Sea and key choke point in Asia - The Strait of Malacca - where more than 80% of all China's oil imports are shipped
- Enhancing the value of the strategic US airbase on Banda Aceh, the Sultan Iskandar Muda Air Force Base, on the northernmost tip of Indonesia.
- take control of the Yadana, Yetagun and Shwe gas fields from China, where Yadana alone has an estimated gas reserve of more than 5 trillion cubic feet and Yetagun is estimated to have about a third the gas of the Yadana field.
- who has poured billions of dollars in military assistance into Myanmar
- built up Myanmar railroads and roads and won permission to station its troops in Myanmar.
- built a large electronic surveillance facility on Myanmar's Coco Islands and
- is building naval bases for access to the Indian Ocean.
- both in order to counter US control over the Strait of Malacca choke point
BUT WHY NOW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?
- China is on the verge of building an oil and gas pipeline across Myanmar from the Indian Ocean to the city of Kunming in China's Yunnan province (yellow line on map), a stretch of more than 2,300 kilometers, where
- China also plans to build an oil refinery in Kunming
- ...a pipeline which will allow the routing of oil and gas from Africa (Sudan among other sources) and the Middle East (Iran, Saudi Arabia) without depending on the vulnerable choke point of the Malacca Strait.
- Myanmar becomes China's "bridge" linking Bangladesh and countries westward to the China mainland independent of any possible future moves by Washington to control the strait.
BUSH/CHENEY PLAY THEIR LAST CARD FOR CONTROL OF THE WORLD-ISLAND AND THE HEARLAND BY...
- recruiting India to the Pentagon's "New Framework for US-India Defense Relations"
- in order to have to have a "capable partner" who can take on "more responsibility for low-end operations" in Asia
- and "ultimately provide basing and access for US power projection".
- by offering India a deal to lift its 30-year nuclear sanctions and to sell advanced US nuclear technology, legitimizing India's open violation of the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
- (while at the same time accusing Iran of violating same)
- and coordinated with saffron-robed monks of Myanmar taking to the streets, the Pentagon opened US-Indian joint naval exercises, "Malabar 07", along with armed forces from Australia, Japan and Singapore.
- where the US showed the awesome muscle of its 7th Fleet, deploying the aircraft carriers USS Nimitz and USS Kitty Hawk, guided missile cruisers USS Cowpens and USS Princeton, and no less than five guided missile destroyers.
NEXT UP: BOLIVIA
(stencils not yet available)
AND ON THE HORIZON: RUSSIA