Monday, February 25, 2008

NAFTA BITES CLINTON IN THE ASS



http://ruralvotes.com/thefield/?p=749

I don't think a more clear, short, and concise explanation of what has happened as a result of NAFTA in terms of it's effect on places like Ohio, Mexico, and finally on the Clinton campaign can be found than in this article.

After fourteen long, miserable years chickens come home to roost and Clinton has to pay the piper. They say that US public opinion is incredibly dumb until it loses its job and then it gets incredibly smart.

G#ddamn, I love this. I don't know if the universe is dealing out justice or irony, but it's quite tasty.

I think I am beginning to see the corporate media lose control of the narrative and Americans starting to write their own. Isn't that really where Saul Alinsky starts? Write your own narrative?

The conundrum: Is Obama a Saul Alinsky operation or a George Soros operation? We don't know and he wont tell.

No comments: