clipped from: www.uruknet.info
- Who were the attackers?
- Who was behind them and
- what did they try to achieve?
he so-called 'terrorists’, whoever they are, have won. America and its allies have been defeated.
- America has lost its primacy as a super power.
- It is now financially ruined.
- Its leadership is regarded by most people around the world as a solid core of evil.
all it took to bring the American empire down was a dozen and a half highly motivated people armed with knifes.
Two million Iraqis and Afghans are dead. Many more millions are gravely wounded, millions of others are refugees. Each of these victims is a direct outcome of an illegal war launched by the Anglo American democracies.
the crimes that were committed yesterday in Mumbai were committed by an unknown body and not an elected one.
- The crimes in Mumbai were committed solely in the name of those who commit them.
- The Anglo American crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria are committed by elected governments on behalf of the British and the American people.
We should keep our liberal democratic fantasy to ourselves,
The British foreign minister Miliband along other politicians announced yesterday that the attack in Mumbai is an attack against Western democracy. I think that we better face it, as long as the Western democracies treat Muslims as soft targets the Western subject may be as well subject to retaliation and terror.
I would suggest Miliband and his colleagues stop immediately trying to democratise the world.