Jindal begins by pinning their losses on "out of control spending."
- If Bush's record deficits produced
- universal healthcare,
- an upgraded infrastructure,
- won both wars,
- addressed the energy crisis, and
- improved most people in the middle's finances,
does anyone seriously think the Republicans would be getting their asses handed to them? Didn't think so.
Blame Bush For Everything, but Bush faithfully executed
- every right-wing policy he could get his hands on over the past 8 years.
Now that their tax cuts-and-invasions-fix-everything mantra has been exposed as a disaster, they've got no choice but to just fob the whole mess off on W's incompetence.
And of course, Obama won because he's a "Reaganite."